Sunday, June 24, 2018

I am Actually Giving Away An iPhone X

iPhone X Giveaway!!Hey guys, it’s been a while but I’m back and as I promised a while ago, I’m going to be giving away in- X so guys, I bought this brand new iPhone X still in the box. I have the receipt right here in the shows That I bought this iPhone X. So if anybody doesn’t believe me, here it is I bought it from Sam’s Club and They’re right. There is the total if it will focus on it, maybe right there a Thousand one hundred sixty-five dollars. So there’s the proof if you don’t believe that I actually bought this iPhone to giveaway So you’re probably wondering how you can win that iPhone right there and I’m gonna tell you right now the first thing and most important.

Thing that you’re gonna want to do because if you’re not you’re not gonna be able to win make sure that you hit that red Subscribe button right down there and that will automatically enter you to win the iPhone X. I will be choosing the winner when I’m at400,000 subscribers. I’m actually super close. I’m only like 9,000 away So we should be able to smash that pretty quick and then when I hit 400,000 subscribers, I’m actually gonna randomly pick the winner for all you guys that are subscribed So make sure you’re subscribed right now That is the most important part the second rule then is to make sure that you like the video right now
So just leave a thumbs up down below Then the third and final thing you have to do to enter this giveaway is comment down below Why you want to win the iPhone 10 and the fourth thing which you don’t really have to do. But make sure that you tell everybody that you can about this because it’s gonna be huge. It’s an iPhone X giveaway mean, it’s an over $1000 phone So make sure that you tell as many people as possible so we can get the word out and we can get this Giving away as soon as possible. So guys as you know, I was away from YouTube for a little bit It was a couple months but I’m actually back now and I’m gonna be trying to post as much as I can now that its summer and it schools out and that kind of stuff so you should expect a new video on Saturday as promised a new claw machine video and let’s get to400,000 so I can give this thing away So one more time going over the rules all you have to do subscribe Comment down below why you want to win and like the video? That’s really all you have to do and you could win this iPhone X for yourself. All right guys, I love you so much Thank you for watching and I’ll see you next time. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment