Monday, April 30, 2018

Thai Drama Review บุพเพสันนิวาส Bhuppae Sunniwat Love Destiny



let me tell you I finished that drama the other day and I think was so yesterday but it wasn’t yesterday but I keep on watching the episode so I’m like a little confused but yeah guys this drama is so freak in good. it’s so cute and it’s like so different from all the other Thai dramas that I’ve watched I mean I watched so many Thai dramas before and this one is so different and I talked to my friend she’s half Thai half Laos and she tells me like this is not a remake of like any drama this is like a totally new drama but is just so good and it’s just like so different from all the other dramas that I’ve watched freaking love Bellas Vanita character her she’s just like so dorky and she’s just so cute and she’s smart too and that’s just like so different from other Thai dramas I mean like other Thai dramas they were smart but then I don’t know if you guys ever watched I dramas but there’s like a genre Thai dramas where there’s like it’s called revenge drama and no matter what they do like they don’t care they want this person the main lead person to die no matter what and this is this story is just not like that and sorry if I’m shaking you guys on this tripod that I have on my windows I hope you guys aren’t shaking and it stars Bella Campen and Pope and oh my gosh this drama is like so good and you know I didn’t know about it until I saw it on my Instagram feed I follow a lot of Thai celebrities and I just kept seeing them post about this drama and I’m like so I it off for a while and I held it off actually until like the last week when everything was like finished airing and stuff and I’m so glad I did that because I could not wait for two episodes every week to come but the episodes are really long they’re like an hour and 45 minutes so it’s basically like two episodes per episode so it’s like four episodes a week essentially this drama talks about a girl in modern-day Thailand and she’s an archaeologist and those make me want to become an archaeologist this is like becoming an archaeologist was like my dream job dream career when I was little like this drama just like opened a new world I did not know about Thai history that much until I watched this drama has taught me so much I learned so much about Ayutthaya I can totally understand why it’s so popular I mean even me as a person who doesn’t know anything about Thai history and I watched this and this makes me like  really interested so anyways the story talks about a girl in modern-day Thailand she actually dies in modern-day Thailand and her spirit travels back in time to her set her twin sisters body back in ancient ancient Thailand its back at that time there wasn’t really Thailand there was just this place called au tire and the people there were called science Sammys so this girl she travels back in time like that the person the body of the girl who she got me the body of the body the body of the girl well I’m confused I can’t I can’t figure this out she the body a lot of thinking really hard body of the girl who she her spirit is in is actually her twin sister okay this I don’t know if this is a spoiler or what so back in her previous life she was a twin but she died early and her spirit from ancient Thailand actually went to the future and her in the future in her future self she also had a twin but her twin her younger sister dies and her spirit went back to ancient Thailand oh my gosh I don’t know if that makes it I hope it makes sense I try to make it as sensible as I could you are like mine blown every time you watch this drama it’s like it’s so good one thing though for me as a person who doesn’t understand anything about Thai history I did have to Google a lot of the stuff because I just don’t know a lot of the characters I mean for her the main character when she saw these historical figures she was just like so happy about it but for me I don’t really know who they are but when I googled them like wow she like met like a really historical figure oh and by ancient this is like bad back in the 1600s so I don’t think this was too ancient but it was like about 300 years I hope I don’t ruin the story and for you guys if you guys haven’t watched it already but the main lead guy is and he’s like they’ve reincarnated for so many years because they’re destined to be with each other so they’re called Bhuppae Sunniwat like soulmate so it doesn’t matter which lifetime they will always be together which maybe you’re kind of sick and tired to be with that one person all the time and you just want to you know switch it up one lifetime you know I don’t know yeah hold on I’m making sure nobody’s looking at me while I talk to my car anyways well one thing I want to say about Thai dramas is that it’s so freak in underrated I’ve been watching Thai dramas ever since um full house there make the Korean remake no the Thai remake of the Korean version and I’ve got to tell you Thai dramas are so freak in good at first you know when I first watched it the language was like a little weird but after that I just thought it’s such a beautiful language they’re just always like so polite they’re like kah kah kah yes yes yes and then they’re like I don’t know and then they’re just like so polite when they talk even when they’re talking to their enemy they’re like so polite Channel 3 which is the channel that I usually watch my dramas from channel 3 has like really good actors and actresses they have Mario Maurer they have Davi kah as of late Nadech and Yaya and Mint they have so many good actors and actresses I love channel 3and their dramas are really good too so going back to Thai dramas being underrated and I really honestly truly think that Thai dramas are so underrated every year there’s like so many good tide Ramas but nobody ever knows about them unless you’re like Thai or like I don’t know just like Southeast Asians know about them but like nobody else ever in the world knows about Thai dramas and I just feel so sad about it because I honestly think that these actors and actresses really deserve their spotlight because they can act so well and they’re so beautiful they’re naturally beautiful if you don’t know Thai actors and actresses a lot of them are half like they’re half like German like some European country and like anti or like Chinese and they’re so freak in beautiful and sometimes when you watch these Thai dramas they’re just like so freak in raw like I remember when I was first watching um full house the Thai version I remember them translating the lyrics where the song and I was like blushing because it’s so freaking embarrassing but that’s like their lyrics its so funny and they’re a little bit extra - I mean like every drama is extra but I feel like Thai dramas is extra on another level Korean dramas are definitely extra in their own way but Thai drama is like extra was just so funny but she was like impersonating an evil person that she saw in a historical drama okay so at first when I watch this drama I was really skeptical about Pope okay but I really like Bella her character is really funny but Pope I was like oh I don’t know how I feel about Pope because to me I at first I didn’t think he was cute until I was watching like two three episodes and I’m like he has a really cute smile so yeah if you are like me or was like or were like me before like was skeptical about it because of Pope trust me like I cannot imagine myself watching this drama with anybody else like Mario I don’t think he could act this way Nadech pretty sure he couldn’t act this way like even James who’s acted many times with Bella I don’t think he could act this way with Bella in this drama II don’t know I just feel like Pope and Bella really made a good pair in this drama my friend she had to explain to me like what everything was and stuff and I’m so glad she told me when I first watched the first episode she’s like this is based on historical events and like the people in this drama are like real people like real historical figures and I’m so glad she told me that because if I just watched this and thought it was just like any other drama I don’t think I would have enjoyed it that much but because she told me this is like based on history I enjoyed it so much more sorry I had to pick up a phone call but I as so now you guys see that I’ve been listening to the soundtrack non-stop I understand like zero I understand like nothing out of it oh and by the way this you guys you guys got understand okay it’s like so freaking cute now after Bella has done it so many times in the drama I don’t know this drama is everything now I’m just so happy that I watched it so far in 2018 this has got to be the best drama so far last year it was ten miles at peach blossoms for me this year it is Bhuppae Sunniwat and I’ve got to say I am so happy that they are coming out with a second season for this oh yeah by the way I was talking about um I was talking about how at the very ending I was I was kind of confused so if somebody can enlighten me about what those boxes are I mean like I know it’s the book of the moon the moon mantra but like what does it have to do with her twins can somebody enlighten me like do you guys know what’s gonna happen in the next season if you guys could please let me know my friend told me that they recurrently filming it now so um that’s pretty exciting because this drama is so big in Thailand I think Korea and China want to make their own spin-off of it I’m not so into Korean historical dramas that much there’s some of them that I really love but I love them I just don’t watch because I don’t really like historical Korean dramas that much i watch a lot of Chinese historical dramas so I’m pretty excited about that if they do make one well I mean like I don’t know how they can remake this because this is like really a lot of it was is based on Thai culture in Thai history so I dont knowhow they’re gonna make their own spin off of it but he pretty excited for that I keep on rewatching episode 14 and 15 now because I don’t know like he is just like so affectionate towards her towards like these two in these two episodes now that I just keep on rewatching those because it’s just so cute anyways yeah I hope you guys enjoyed me ranting on about Boop a sunny wat and if you guys can let me know down in the comment section like if you guys enjoyed it or not or like if you guys haven watched it yet if you guys haven’t I highly recommend that you guys watch this drama this is so freak in good one of the best this year I know like a lot of people tend to like Korean dramas more by feel like there’s just so many different dramas out there why do you only restrict yourself to just Korean dramas you know I mean personally I really like to have like a wide span of knowledge with like a lot of different cultures and things I don’t know it’s just interesting to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment